Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Google Earth FAQs

  • Who are these creeps walking around taking pictures of everything?
  • When I place my mouse on the southernmost tip of Chile and spin the globe really, really fast should I be getting nauseous? 'Cause I am.
  • Why can't I zoom into windows, particularly bathroom windows?
  • How come there's no Africa on this thing? Oh, wait, there it is.
  • Who are these creeps walking around taking pictures of everything and where do I sign up?
  • Y'all have Texas showing up smaller'n Alaska. You can't get that fixed?
  • Who's that girl walking past the garbage truck (1058 W. Addison, Chicago)?
  • You people caught me on the absolute worst possible day. I was laid up in June 2005. My lawn never looks that bad. Can I get a retake?
  • Do you want more shots of Hayes, Nebraska? No? That's cool.
  • Maluku? Seriously? Maluku?
  • Umm ... where's all the ice that's supposed to be on top of the world?

No comments: