Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cheer Up, Canceled Show

Hey there, First New Show of the Fall Season to be Canceled:

I don't want to take up too much of your time. Just wanted to check in, see how you're holding up. Wish I knew what to say.

It sucks, y'know? Just ... man.

I'll tell you something, though. There're a lot of shows out there don't even make it to a network. Not even a cable network. There are shows out there who dream of making it as far as you did.

You hold your head high when you walk out of here with all your shit in a box.

And, yeah, would it have been nice if they aired more than just that first episode? Sure. And would it have been nice if you got to shoot a couple more so you could maybe pay down that credit card a little? Absolutely.

But you know what else would have been nice? If Huey Lewis married Elizabeth Shue. Wouldn't that be nice?

Nice couple.

Anyhoo ... yeah. Sorry, man. Seriously.

You took a run at it though, didn't you? You went out there, and just ...

That's something.

Listen, I gotta go, you hang in there.

You know what they say ... He closes a door, He opens a window ... God ... that whole thing.

Hey, f 'em, right? What do they know?

I love you, man. I do. You're my favorite show. And I'm not just saying that.

Can you hit everything with a Clorox wipe on your way out, we got someone else moving in in the A.M. Cool? Cool.
@

No comments: